What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website or blog?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
We collect your information and email address in order to:
- – Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- – Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- – Market to our mailing list or send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- – To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- – To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- – To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- – To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- – To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
Third-party disclosure and links
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal information. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information.
At our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online. We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Closet Organizing Systems
8n450 Tameling Court, Unit C
Bartlett, IL 60103, USA