Closet Design Process in Chicago IL
Choosing the right closet design and company for your home or office is an important decision. You want to be assured you’re working with professionals that understand your aesthetics and functionality needs.
When you call our toll free number, we’ll explain our entire design and installation process to you as well as arrange for one of our trained design professionals to come to your home or office for a free personal consultation.
Closet Organizing Systems can help you with a variety of closet organizational ideas for walk-in closets, garage cabinets, pantry cabinets, office cabinets, wardrobe cabinets, entertainment centers, libraries and studies, and more in Chicago and Northern Illinois.
In-Home Consultations, At Your Convenience
The initial in-home consultation, step-by-step:
- Your designer will bring design tools to help you with your decision-making process, including a portfolio, brochures, material and hardware samples.
- You and your designer will discuss your closet design interests and needs, and you will receive a detailed overview of the entire Closet Organizing Systems process.
- During the visit, your designer will view your existing space to get a full sense of the dimension and style in the room and to take measurements for custom renderings. If your project involves multiple closets, each closet design will have its own complete rendering.
- All of your wants and needs regarding your closet system will be documented by your designer during the closet viewing. We will cover such topics as:
- What is your biggest frustration with your current space?
- What do like/dislike most about it?
- What are you trying to accomplish with your new closet system?
- What types of materials do you need to store?
- Are you looking for more hanging space, shelf space, or both?
- Are you looking to hide or display items, or both?
- After reviewing your space and needs, we will create a customized, 3D rendering of your new closet system using specialized CAD software. Our designers will offer their expertise as they collaborate with you to ensure that your closet design meets all of your tastes and needs.
- After the CAD drawing is complete, your designer provides you a formal quote and potential installation dates to help you in your decision-making process.
- For your convenience you can secure a scheduled installation date upon the acceptance of the project and signing your contract paperwork.
Our Team of Professional Closet Designers
All Closet Organizing Systems designers receive ongoing training through our corporate office and keep up to-date with all of the latest closet design industry trends. We subscribe to the top industry publications and are closely involved with several local trade organizations. We pride ourselves on staying well-informed on all the current industry trends and developments, so we can provide you the best of the latest materials, color choices, systems, and accessories.
While we offer a broad selection of closet materials and accessories, we are always willing to take on custom projects to meet your needs.
Please contact us to arrange for a personal consultation that meets your schedule, or if you should have any other questions about our products and services. We look forward to hearing from you.